Friday, October 4, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview





The story
In this photo I can see a story of two classmates been silly with their teacher.


                                                             
                                                           Action & Emotion
In this photo an action is been taken by a group of  young girls giving out food to needed people, the emotion can be seen in the faces of the adults.
Filling the Frame
There is many things happening in the photograph. You can see the water capture in mid air before falling to the table and the amazed face expressions of the two girls.


This is my favorite photo, and the reason I chose it is because I really like the colors in it, red, yellow, black, gray. It simply looks like they are having fun. The rules of photography shown in here are, Rule of Thirds, nothing is placed exactly in the middle of the photo. Also Line, the hands of the three guys, they can be seen as lines pointing in the direction of the fire.

1. I think that I could go take pictures in the Art classrooms, they do a lot of things with colors, still life, and other cool things that can be photograph.
2. I would like to go to Ms. Medinas's painting class, she has very interesting things in her classroom, algo I would like to go into a language class like french or spanish.
3. To get really good pictures like the ones I saw, I would be taking pictures at different angles and positions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment