Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection


  1. Some of the challenges I encounter with while taking pictures was trying to get people to stay in one position.
  2. I was having a hard time finding something with lines and balance, also before going in the classrooms I was making sure I was holding the camera correctly.
  3. If I could do the assignment again I would try getting less people to represent the rules, do better examples of framing and balance. 
  4. The things I would do the same would be the angle positions.
  5. The easiest rules I could do are simplicity and mergers.
  6. The hardest rule to capture for me would be balance and lines.
  7. I wasn't sure of what balance meant, but now that I look at the definition again and looked at examples I think that I got it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment