Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academics School

Simplicity 

1. I believe that I did very good following the rule.
2. The student in black shirt.
3. Yes, he is the only object in my photo.
4. To improve I could get a better angle on my object.



Balance

1. I think that I could do better at this rule. 
2. The girl in white shirt.
3. Yes its clear.
4. To improve on my next shoot I could take the picture of an object facing the camera.


                                                                            Lines

1. I think its good, but not the best.
2.The lines behind the girl.
3. Yes Its clear.
4.To improve I could make it more clear on what the lines are pointing at.

Rule of Thirds

1. It's ok I did follow the rule.
2. My object is the student with blue shirt.
3. Yes.
4.  I think for the next time I'm doing this rule I can get a different angle and  be more specific on my object.

Avoiding Mergers

1. I did a good job following the rule
2. My specific object is the girl who is half cut off the picture
3.Yes
4. There is not really an improvement for mergers

Framing

1. I did good but it could of been better.
2. My object is the girl with short brown hair.
3. Not really.
4. I think I could of gotten something else of the right side of her to do the full frame, and algo be more specific on what my object is.

No comments:

Post a Comment