Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Year Review 2013 PART TWO

1. What was the best song of 2013?

"Get lucky" by Daft Punk was for me the best song of 2013. What interested me was the rhythm and flow of the music, it made me dance. I believe that this was the best song of 2013 because it was really popular in many countries and overall a great pop futoristic song.

 2. What was the best movie of 2013?

The best movie of 2013 for me was, Fast & Furious 6. I have watched all of the movies and I just really like them. I believe that the cast of Fast & Furious is really great that why it was the best movie of 2013.

3. What was the most important news story of the year?

I chose Nelson Mandela's death as the most important news story of 2013 because for me like for many other people he was an extraordinary man. His death was a great tragedy and a big loss for the world, he achieve many things in his life and that why I think his dead was the most important news story of 2013.

4. What was the best video of 2013?

For me the best video of 2013 was "Wreaking Ball" by Miley Cyrus. I really liked the song and the video, thats why I believe that it was the best video of 2013.

5. What was the biggest story/person of 2013?

The biggest person of 2013 for me is Pope Francis. Besides being the first latin pope, he has done things that no other pope has said or done. He is also a respected person for religious people all over the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment