Thursday, January 9, 2014

Year Review 2013 PART ONE

I was very interested in this photo, seen the guy under the car while its driving all of the guys look like they're having fun which gives happy emotions. The photographer shot this photo in a low angle that made the picture more interesting;view point, and he got in a position were the car was not in the center of the camera; rule of thirds. Lines are also visible in this photo, the guys arms pointing at the car and the lines from the road. The exposure quality is perfect lighting and sharp.


I like this photo because it makes you feel relaxed, calm. It also has a lot of power showing how immense nature is.This photo shows balance and depth of field. The exposure is really good, its sharp and clean.
Overall I think its a really good photograph.


This is also one of my favorites because I just liked the simplicity of the photo, I hadn't really seen this kind of photo where the body of the person is reflected off by the mirror, the emotion I get from this is playful but serious at the same time. The techniques and rules used in this photo are simplicity and mergers, her body is reflected off making her look part of the ground. It has a good exposure but I believe it could have been better.

















No comments:

Post a Comment