Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

The reason I chose this photo is because it just grabbed my attention, what I liked is that the photographer did a early good job zooming in into the mens face, all you can focused was the expression of his face, every single detail. Everything behind the soldier is blurred outs thats what makes you focus on his face. I believe that what made this photo one of the top 40 is that it has a lot of emotion and everything is perfect, the lighting especially.

 I chose this photo also because its really beautiful. This baby was rescued from a Tsunami disaster, and also your eyes are drawn all around the photo which makes it balance.The lighting is very good its bright.
I picked this photo because is catchy, also the light fits with the mood of what was happening( men died suddenly waiting for the train, monk was praying) It also captures the peoples' reaction, but all the focus is directed to the men and mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment